To our valued guests,
We work hard to make your visit a memorable one. While you’re enjoying yourself, we ask you to be considerate of other visitors, resort personnel, and the welfare of our plants, animals and other wildlife. This means above all behaving responsible and politely towards others. We also ask you to abide by these rules. They constitute our terms and conditions of business with visitors and were drawn up to avoid misunderstandings.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times, smoking is allowed in
designated smoking areas only, alcohol consumption must be controlled
especially in the presence of other groups, profanity and display of lewd
gestures and behavior must be avoided.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult for supervision. The Resort and its staff assume no responsibility for the supervision of children but only uphold the safety regulations and the conditions u=of use of Resort Facilities and Amenities.
- Guests will use all facilities and amenities of the resort at their own risk and we shall not be held liable for accidents, injuries, or losses from any cause.
- Bringing any other animals into the Resort is prohibited, in the interest of the safety and health of our animals.
- Do not feed our animals. You may only feed animals at the Bird Feeding & Watching Dome and in the Petting Zoo with the supervision of Resort Personnel with feeds exclusively provided by the Resort.
- Do not pick flowers, seeds, fruits and plants and bring them with you. Should you be interested in purchasing them, please seek assistance from our Resort Personnel.
- All persons, bags, parcels and other items may be subject to security checks at the point of admission to the Resort and at other locations inside the Resort as we consider appropriate. Firearms and weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Resort, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the Resort rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Park hours are from 6:00 am – 6:00 pm. Last admittance is at 5:00pm. We may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operation hours, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or program, due to capacity, inclement weather or special events to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- We have a café and restaurants inside the Resort, bringing in of food and drinks is not permitted. Corkage fees apply.